Most of us have little idea about how a short trip to a place is pleasant . Last day happened to be a holiday , and I made a short trip to a nearby place . I chose Murshidabad as my spot . It being an olden seat of Mughal rulers in Bengal has a few attractions for visitors . As for me , I never visited the place before . My little sister accompanied me . We started in the early morning and reached there by car before 9 a.m. We had a breakfast from a hotel . After then we wandered about the Hazar Duari and Imambara first . The Hazar Duari meaning thousand doors has not actually the doors exact to the count . We then strolled about the graveyard of the Nawab family , the Lalbagh , the Motibagh and the Rose gardens . Admission into the armory opened to tickets . We also visited the Sethbagan where we saw the well - known Jain Temple . There we sat under a tree just for a little rest . After launch in a hotel we returned .
We reached home before 10 p.m. The ruins and the monuments filled me with awe and I admired their craftsmanship and architecture . I was impressed by the marble - inlaid work of the Jain Temple . This time I am not fully happy as I could not cover all . I decided to re visit the place someday .

0 Comments