Job application letter,application writing
You are Vijay Bhargava, live in 269 Tri Nagar, New Delhi-110035. Write a letter in response to the following advertisement, which appeared in The Hindustan Times on 1 March 2008 for the post of Account Assistant preferably with degree in commerce and knowledge of typing.
≈>
269, Connaught Place,
Delhi-110001
Subject: Application for the post of Account Assistant.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the position as Account Assistant. I have completed my B.Com from IGNOU.I have total three year of experience in specific field.
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively. I believe that my qualification is an ideal match for this position, and I am confident I would be able to make a valuable contribution to your organisation.
I have developed a unique range of inter-disciplinary skills that would add value to your organisation. I am looking to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualifications can work for your organisation. I appreciate your consideration and can be contacted on mobile at +91-9350849407, or by email at jobi77777@Gmail.com
I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your company.
Looking forward to receive your positive reply.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Vijay Bhargava
You are Vijay Bhargava, live in 269 Tri Nagar, New Delhi-110035. Write a letter in response to the following advertisement, which appeared in The Hindustan Times on 1 March 2008 for the post of Account Assistant preferably with degree in commerce and knowledge of typing.
≈>
269, Connaught Place,
Delhi-110001
Subject: Application for the post of Account Assistant.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the position as Account Assistant. I have completed my B.Com from IGNOU.I have total three year of experience in specific field.
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively. I believe that my qualification is an ideal match for this position, and I am confident I would be able to make a valuable contribution to your organisation.
I have developed a unique range of inter-disciplinary skills that would add value to your organisation. I am looking to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualifications can work for your organisation. I appreciate your consideration and can be contacted on mobile at +91-9350849407, or by email at jobi77777@Gmail.com
I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your company.
Looking forward to receive your positive reply.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Vijay Bhargava
..................................................................
আপনি বিজয় ভরগবা, 269 ট্রাই নগর, নয়াদিল্লি -110035 এ থাকছেন। নিম্নলিখিত বিজ্ঞাপনের প্রতিক্রিয়া হিসাবে একটি চিঠি লিখুন, যা বাণিজ্য ও টাইপিংয়ের জ্ঞানের সাথে ডিগ্রি অর্জনের ক্ষেত্রে অগ্রণীভাবে অ্যাকাউন্ট সহকারী পদের জন্য ২০০8 March সালের ১ মার্চ হিন্দুস্তান টাইমসে প্রকাশিত হয়েছিল।
≈>
269, কানাট প্লেস,
দিল্লি-110001
বিষয়: অ্যাকাউন্ট সহকারী পদের জন্য আবেদন।
শ্রদ্ধেয় স্যার / ম্যাডাম,
আমি অ্যাকাউন্ট সহকারী হিসাবে পদের জন্য আবেদন করতে লিখছি। আমি ইগনু থেকে বি.কম সম্পন্ন করেছি। নির্দিষ্ট ক্ষেত্রে আমার মোট তিন বছরের অভিজ্ঞতা রয়েছে।
আমি বুঝেছি যে আপনার সংগঠনের পক্ষে কাজ করার জন্য এমন প্রার্থী প্রয়োজন যারা দলবদ্ধ এবং বিভিন্ন বিভাগের লোকদের সাথে ডিল করতে সক্ষম হন। আমি আত্মবিশ্বাসী যে আমার এই দক্ষতা রয়েছে, যা আমাকে দক্ষ ও কার্যকরভাবে কাজটি সম্পাদন করতে সহায়তা করবে। আমি বিশ্বাস করি যে আমার যোগ্যতা এই পদের জন্য একটি আদর্শ ম্যাচ, এবং আমি আত্মবিশ্বাসী যে আমি আপনার সংস্থায় একটি মূল্যবান অবদান রাখতে সক্ষম হব।
আমি আন্তঃশৃজনশীল দক্ষতার একটি অনন্য পরিসর বিকাশ করেছি যা আপনার সংস্থার মান বাড়িয়ে তুলবে। আমার পটভূমি এবং যোগ্যতাগুলি কীভাবে আপনার প্রতিষ্ঠানের পক্ষে কাজ করতে পারে তা নিয়ে আলোচনা করতে আমি আপনার সাথে দেখা করতে চাই ,আমি আপনার বিবেচনার প্রশংসা করি এবং মোবাইলে + 91-9350849407, বা ইমেল দ্বারা জাইবি 77777@Gmail.com এ যোগাযোগ করা যেতে পারে
আমি আপনার কোম্পানির সাথে কর্মসংস্থান সম্ভাবনা অন্বেষণের প্রথম পদক্ষেপ হিসাবে আমার জীবনবৃত্তিকে আবদ্ধ করি।
আপনার ইতিবাচক উত্তর পেতে প্রত্যাশায়।
ধন্যবাদান্তে,
ইতিমধ্যে আপনার,
বিজয় ভার্গব
............................................................
आप विजय भार्गव हैं, 269 त्रि नगर, नई दिल्ली -110035 में रहते हैं। निम्नलिखित विज्ञापन के जवाब में एक पत्र लिखें, जो कि द हिंदुस्तान टाइम्स में 1 मार्च 2008 को खाता सहायक के पद के लिए अधिमानतः वाणिज्य में डिग्री और टाइपिंग के ज्ञान के साथ दिखाई दिया।
≈>
269, कनॉट प्लेस,
दिल्ली -110001
विषय: खाता सहायक के पद के लिए आवेदन।
आदरणीय सर / मैडम,
मैं खाता सहायक के रूप में पद के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए लिख रहा हूं। मैंने इग्नू से अपना बी.कॉम पूरा किया है। मुझे विशिष्ट क्षेत्र में कुल तीन साल का अनुभव है।
मैं समझता हूं कि आपके असंगति के लिए काम करने के लिए एक उम्मीदवार की आवश्यकता होती है जो टीम उन्मुख हो और विभिन्न विभागों में लोगों से निपटने में सक्षम हो। मुझे विश्वास है कि मेरे पास ये कौशल हैं, जो मुझे कुशलतापूर्वक और प्रभावी ढंग से काम करने में मदद करेंगे। मेरा मानना है कि मेरी योग्यता इस पद के लिए एक आदर्श मैच है, और मुझे विश्वास है कि मैं आपके संगठन में एक महत्वपूर्ण योगदान दे सकूंगा।
मैंने अंतर-अनुशासनात्मक कौशल की एक अनूठी श्रृंखला विकसित की है जो आपके संगठन के लिए मूल्य जोड़ देगा। मैं इस बात पर चर्चा करने के लिए आपसे मिलना चाह रहा हूं कि मेरी पृष्ठभूमि और योग्यताएं आपके संगठन के लिए कैसे काम कर सकती हैं। मैं आपके विचार की सराहना करता हूं और मोबाइल पर + 91-9350849407, या jobi77777@Gmail.com पर ईमेल द्वारा संपर्क किया जा सकता है
मैं आपकी कंपनी के साथ रोजगार की संभावनाओं की खोज में पहला कदम के रूप में अपने फिर से शुरू संलग्न करता हूं।
आपके सकारात्मक उत्तर को प्राप्त करने के लिए तत्पर हैं।
आपको धन्यवाद,
आपका अपना,
विजय भार्गव

0 Comments